 Year / 2003 / 148
Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:03:41 GMT

One thing I would have loved to see is more information about the
Clikits. Are these at all system compatible?

Hear, hear!  I thought I was the only one noticed the omission.  Nobody
seems to have gotten any closeups of these.  They look a lot like the
original Scala from what I have seen.

Not that I don't appreciate the shots we do have.  THANK YOU!

An omission?!? HA!  I shot that whole showroom . . . just haven't had the
time to upload all of it.  I'll be finishing things tonight with 30+ images
of Clikits, Explore, 4 Juniors and Racers!

Oh, and a couple of Bionicle shots too - (left those to the experts)