 Year / 2003 / 138
Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:26:54 GMT

"Ace" <no_onions@yahoo.com> mumbled in news:HAJ4zG.5uI@lugnet.com:

Tim has finally made it home from snowy New York with 165 images from
LEGO's
showroom at Toy Fair. Click here for complete coverage:

http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/

Those pictures confirm I have to save up some money  :D

Hailfire and At-at looks even better than expected.
Especially the threads(wheels?) on the hailfire - looks
like something destined to be used on advanced atv's with
looots of clearance underneath  :)

And the use of the panel fairings on the 8451 is great.

I'm getting quite nostalgic...
http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/7468(2).JPG - the little
vehicle looks a lot like something from the old space
sets.

Rescue truck with spring-loaded hood ..  nice..

Boy that hailfire rules! Even think the threads can be
used for a huge turntable...

I could go on!!!

Greetings from a happy dane!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |