 Year / 2002 / 399
398  |  400
Subject:
Spiderman Swings in Brickmond!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:54:56 GMT

With a few days to go before RichLUG's latest train show, Brett from
Pyrite's Plunder posted that he had Spiderman mini-figs available in his
BrickLink shop.  I immediately jumped on that opportunity and to my delight
(and thank to Brett's great service) was able to get both Spidey and the
Green Goblin the day before the show.

So I set up a scene for the train show that had Spiderman swinging on his
web off of Brickmond's tallest skyscraper.  Pictures of our set-up
(including the camera crew that set up on a nearby rooftop) can be found in
a couple of BrickShelf folders that Bert Waters and I have uploaded our show
pictures into.

The folders are:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14096
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14262

The individual pictures are:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=143020
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=143019
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=141546
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=141547
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=141548
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=141549

The pictures don't do justice to how cool the Spiderman mini-fig is up close.

People who attended the show were pretty delighted with seeing the Spidey
figure.  Of course a lot of folks didn't seem to notice.  Pretty much like
very few folks noticed these guys:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=141551

Enjoy the pictures!

Greg