 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 327
Re: Spiderman Swings in Brickmond!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Kevin McMillin writes:
Very nice!  I am located in southeastern Iowa and was able to pick up a copy
of the 1376 Spider-man Action Studio today.  It was a fair set, but the
Spidey minifig was inded spectacular.  The set also includes some great NYPD
stickers and (oddly enough) two stickers advertising the "World Unity Festival"

I spotted the Action Studio set and the Green Goblin one in my local
(Richmond, VA) Wal-mart yesterday.  They had also re-stocked the Harry
Potter sets which I was glad to see.  I'll definitely be grabbing a full set
to go along with the figs I already have.

My next project with Spiderman is to try and do a stop-motion animation
scene of him swingin' on his web.

Greg

P.S. World Unity Festival?  Perhaps the Bulls will finally learn to live
peaceably with the Lions.