 Year / 2002 / 378
Re: Spring 2002 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Radtke writes:
Newest catalog seems to be popping up so I thought I'd point out some
highlights. <snip>

Thanks John!  I just got mine yesterday and placed my first official order of
the year within moments.  (Except for EJ on Bricklink I haven't started on my
2002 Lego Budget...)

Also of note:

Pizza to Go is indeed considered a Legend (as set 10036) (page 18).
Breezeway Cafe is indeed also a Legend (as set 10037) (page 27).
I know people have mentioned these two sets, but last I read it was unclear
whether they were old stock or new.  Looks like new.

Also note:

Road Plates, Community Workers (9293), and Wheels & Axels(9269) are all listed
as "Limited Quanties".  This may not be new, but I haven't noticed that label
on these before.  When you consider that *no* other set in this catalogue
offers any standard road plates, and fewer and fewer new sets offer simple Town
style mini-figs, it is possible these bulk sets may be the last of a dying
breed...

Can you guess what I ordered?...

...Oh that and Trees for my upcoming Castle work...   :)

-Hendo