 Year / 2002 / 377
376  |  378
Subject:
Spring 2002 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 05:53:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Newest catalog seems to be popping up so I thought I'd point out some
highlights.  It's a smaller catalog - about 20 pages shorter than x-mas for
instance.  Looks like mostly newest stuff with a minimum of older
themes/sets.  Don't know if there may be two versions but what I've seen has
a Bohrok cover.

- 4 pages of Bionicky (new and old)
- 4 pages of Harry Potter
- 2 pages of new Belville
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jaradtke/misc/belville1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jaradtke/misc/belville2.jpg
- an interesting insert (note new web address of www.legoshop.com - all
catalog references are now to this address)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jaradtke/misc/insert.jpg
- 2 pages new Race
- 2 pages new Alpha Team
- 3 pages 'cool favorites' including Pizza To Go & Breezeway Cafe
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jaradtke/misc/legend1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jaradtke/misc/legend2.jpg
- 3 pages 'under $10' and bulk
- 4 pages Star Wars (no Episode II)
- 2 pages Western
- 4 pages Technic & Mindstorms
- 4 pages Trains
- Super Chief on back (you've seen this but what the heck here's another...)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jaradtke/misc/superchief.jpg

John