 Year / 2002 / 320
    Re: Galidor, for good or bad —William R. Ward
   (...) The galidor website does have a virus-like appearance, but I have a very much up-to-date virus scanner that didn't get triggered. What makes you think it gave you a virus? --Bill. (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002)

        Re: Galidor, for good or bad —Matthew Gerber
     (...) I was wondering the same thing, especially when Zhengrong started this thread recently: (URL) other than the intentional "animated TRS-80" look of the site, is leading folks to believe that there is a problem? Matt (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002)

        Re: Galidor, for good or bad —Rose Regner
   Norton Anti-Virus told me that I had a worm virus. Usually considered a reliable source. I scanned my computer after I went to the site because the scripts that it ran concerned me. We have our computer set so that we have to accept scripts in order (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002)