 Year / 2001 / 936
Re: Robo Gamers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:18:47 GMT

Nick Cameron <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message
news:GF7MrC.Jxs@lugnet.com...
-Wouldn't the infared signals get mixed up?

They are almost certainly pulse modulated or something, which of course
prevents TV/VCR IR controls interfering.

-Are the Bionicle "Manas" (pulling out Bionicle comic book to check • spelling)
set part of the line?

No, but I think the control boxes are the same.

-Is the "Hammer & Beakon" set an accessory pack?

The smaller sets consist of one robot and some form of 'target' that they
have to home in on and hit. This may be one of them.

Huw