 Year / 2001 / 854
  Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

This might be old news to people in Europe but I found a German online store already accepting orders for dinosaur and Jack Stone sets. They have photos of all the Jack Stone sets except for the largest one, a police headquarters I think. They also (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

Erm. The Jack Stone sets look frighteningly pre-fab and the Dinosaurs look like they were made by someone else. Where are the bricks? Here's a couple of product lines that I won't mind NOT coming to the States. Dave Jonathan Lill (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) Well they're coming, like it or not. For a better notion of the dino sets take a look at this pic Christian Gemunden posted:  (URL) on what can be done with the pieces that was not possible before. These are not juniorized parts per se because (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) And just think of the monsters you can create with them for your castle layouts! :D Jeff -Eagerly anticipating a sequel to Xenogears (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) That’s exactly what I was thinking!!! I always attempt to apply other themes to how useful they can be for Castle… When I saw the picture, I thought wow nice feet and arms (a colour varient of the original dragon arms, but a better colour!) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  MUCH better!

Well! I certainly hope the Jack Stone sets turn out to be as interesting as the Dinosaur stuff. That picture REALLY helps to make clear the possibilities of the Dinosaur line. Thanks Jonathan! Dave Jonathan Lill <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)