 Year / 2001 / 787
Re: Alpha Team found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:15:45 GMT

Ace wrote in message ...
I found set 6773 the Alpha Team Helicopter today at Toys R Us in sunny
southern california on Jefferson Blvd in culver city.

According to the Lego "manager" in TRU, there was suppose to be a lot of
Alpha Lego but it never arrived. She was suppose to have a 15 foot section
at the front of the store devoted to Lego, but..... it never arrived.

All we found was the same helicopter. We live in the Pacific Northwest.

Rose