 Marketplace / Shopping / 6930
6929  |  6931
Subject:
Alpha Team found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 01:57:59 GMT

I found set 6773 the Alpha Team Helicopter today at Toys R Us in sunny
southern california on Jefferson Blvd in culver city.
Not a big fan of transparent neon green (can the alpha team BE more obvious?
i mean, it really destroys any intention of subterfuge).

this set has Dash, with the unique crew cut hair piece.

of interesting note is the inclusion of 2 length technic axles in *red*. I
for one am excited at more colored bits of technic basic elements (like the
blue half pin/stud found in the AT-ST set).

there's a pretty lengthy comic in the back too.

overall, it's okay. doesn't thrill me too much. but the hairpiece is pretty
cool.