 Marketplace / Shopping / 6932
Re: Alpha Team found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 05:46:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ace Kim writes:
I found set 6773 the Alpha Team Helicopter today at Toys R Us in sunny
southern california on Jefferson Blvd in culver city.

I used to live abiut 2 miles from that TRU!! I was supposed to go back up
there this weekend, but the coming rain delayed the trip :(
I was just at my local TRU tonight (San Diego, Grossmont) and they were
re-sorting the sets they had out, and left a really big space empty - could
this be for the new sets?? HMMMMM

overall, it's okay. doesn't thrill me too much. but the hairpiece is pretty
cool.

Yes, I think the hairpiece is one of the best factors in the set, but that
is what I am saying now - before I have the sets in my hands :)~