 Year / 2001 / 775
Re: The Toy Book's report on LEGO 2001 (U.S.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I really don't know what's news here anymore, but after doing some LUGNET
searches, I didn't see any sign of some unusual words in this report I have.

This is from the toy retailer industry magazine, "The Toy Book,"[...]

"There are three new products in the 'DUPLO Zooters' line as well. Horn-like
antlers and funny feet set 'Goozle' apart from the rest. 'Tez' is wacky and
wild in shades of red, pink, and purple. With soft eyes and bright yellow
elements,'Wazo' lets youngsters decide how to fix and match the strange pieces
any way to create their own crazy version of this character."
--------------------
(end)

Are they serious? ...Zooters?!
And they mention it like it's not even a new line. I can imagine such a group
of products and what they're like, but uh, can anyone here verify this? Have I
just been living in a cave?  (?)

BTW, yes, it really does read, "fix and match.." (not mix and match).

-Suz

wow. It's true. (interesting to compare these two reports)
  http://sg.us.biz.yahoo.com/em/010126/c.html
After trying a different Google search, I found this.

I feel kinda dumb now. Info is a month old.
But, well, it _is_ 4:30 a.m. here. My mind could be numb because I need sleep.

-Suzzz