 Western/Wild West / 767
  The Brick Tower

Hey all, Thought I would share my latest project here. A Lego rendition of Stephen King's Dark Tower. I've posted it around on fbtb.net and CCC, but never got around to doing it here. For those who have read it, I hope you like it, for those of you (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general) !

  Re: The Brick Tower

(...) Nice. You captured a lot of the scenes well. The grey baseplates for a backdrop seem to give it a cold overtone. Which fits for this part of the book. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.western, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Tower

Hey all, I uploaded 10 more Brick Tower pictures to my brickshelf account. That brings the total to 40 now. Now that I have some more free time, being that it is summer, I think the updates will become somewhat more frequent than in the past. Since (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.western)