 Western/Wild West / 769
Re: The Brick Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:31:27 GMT

Hey all,

I uploaded 10 more Brick Tower pictures to my brickshelf account. That brings
the total to 40 now. Now that I have some more free time, being that it is
summer, I think the updates will become somewhat more frequent than in the past.
Since Lego is primarily a children's toy, I feel obligated to warn that there is
some slightly questionable subject matter in these. I've done my best to
sanitize it, and still leave intact the important points of the story. Its
nothing you won't see on prime time TV, but anyone who is sensitive about it, or
those with children might want to use their discretion, but again, nothing that
isn't seen on TV, and definitely nothing that would arouse the prurient
interest, as the Supreme Court would say.

With that out of the way, here are the links:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs031.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs032.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs033.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs034.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs035.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs036.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs037.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs038.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs039.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/DarkTower/TheDarkTowerI/gs040.jpg>

And the entire story (when moderated, of course):

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=80930>

Let me know what you think,
Steve