 Western/Wild West / 612
    Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Oh, I mistook the number. I had the original version, but I bought it used about a year ago, before the rerelease came out. (...) Many of the pieces from that set, especially the BURPs (Big Ugly Rock Piles) and the plant pieces are useful in (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink —Jackie Tang
     Bruce, your website is really excellent. I enjoy it very much. And I like some of your comments in ur review e.g. "If Indian sets are all about rattlesnake booby traps, cowboy sets are all about spring-loaded explosions. ". ha ha, totally agree. I (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink —Jackie Tang
   Hello Bruce, There is recently a warehouse sale in the Hong Kong Lego distributor. And following your idea, I've also bought 5 sets of 6706 Frontier Patrols in order to build up my army!!!! I think this set is really good for enlarging one's army, 3 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.western)