 Western/Wild West / 608
  Re: Hello

(...) Welcome Jackie!!! (...) It is a very nice series. I think the Gold City Junction should have been included in the mix of re-releases due to the fact of the general store. I also wished they also put out some of the smaller sets like you (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Hello to Benjamin Medinets

Hello Benjamin, thanks very much for your long reply and nice to meet you! (...) I agree. Although among all the medium and large western sets, I have only constructed the Sehriff's Lockup, my impression is that the Gold City Junction (6765)and the (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.western)