 Western/Wild West / 573
  what new sets would you want?

Hi all, In the very unlikely (IMO) event that Lego would release new sets, what would you look for? Mostly I would like a wider variety of townspeople (including women) and daily life stuff. On this last, the general store in Gold City junction (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: what new sets would you want?

In lugnet.western, Bruce Hietbrink writes: <Snipped> (...) Well, I do like this particular idea very, very much. One of the things I'd like to do (under "Town" theme) would be a farm, and it would be a lot cooler if it had animals (cows, pigs, hens, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.town)

  Re: what new sets would you want?

I totally agree that a more domestic subtheme would be great. Look at the success of Oregon Trail computer game, I remember back in elementary school when the original came out and now they are up to about Version 26 or something. The cross between (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: what new sets would you want?

(...) (Evil Laugh) I'd buy into it;-). Josh If they were somehow able to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: what new sets would you want?

(...) If I may respond to myself, I was just surfing around 1000steine.de and found this MOC: (URL) forgot the obvious, a passenger stagecoach. This would have three figs (driver and a man and a woman as passengers) and two horses. Bruce (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: what new sets would you want?

(...) I'm just waiting for the pun cascade to start... --Bill. (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)