 Western/Wild West / 576
Re: what new sets would you want?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 01:31:02 GMT

In lugnet.western, Nate Jacobs writes:
I totally agree that a more domestic subtheme would be great.  Look at the
success of Oregon Trail computer game, I remember back in elementary school
when the original came out and now they are up to about Version 26 or something.

The cross between town (rural life) and trains (train robberies) could be
almost unlimited.

I really like your family homestead idea Bruce.  I mean it really would't
take much (IMHO) to produce the parts.  You figure the logs are being
manufactured for the Fort and the other pieces could be simple bricks and
plates.

A LEGO(R) Cow would just top it off.  I can see a fourishing bovine trade
developing on eBay(R) and Bricklink(R).

(Evil Laugh) I'd buy into it;-).
Josh

  If they were somehow able to
produce chickens and pigs.....Maybe The LEGO Group should team up with the
American Dairy Association or the National Farmers Association.  Perhaps we
could get some new Got Milk Ads.

Nate