 Western/Wild West / 564
563  |  565
Subject:
Gold City Junction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:55:44 GMT

Hi all,

Just got this put together.  Does it worry anyone else that the general
store sells lit sticks of dynamite?  :)
More seriously, I do wish they sold more general supplies, as opposed to
weapons.  I've already got lots and lots of weapons from these Western sets.
It would be nice to have some of those vegetables, or some flour bags or
something.

Bruce