 Western/Wild West / 563
562  |  564
Subject:
woo-hoo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:17:42 GMT

Hi all,

I just received a large e-bay purchase of western sets.  I built most of
Fort Legoredo last night (then I reallized dinner was burning in the oven),
and now I get to make Sheriff's Lockup 6755 and Gold City Junction 6766.  As
an extra bonus it looks like there are also the pieces for the Weapons Wagon
6716 and the Scorpion Tracker 5918 (Adventurer's theme).  The guy I bought
it from said he'd bought a big box of used Lego's for his kid a year ago and
his kid never played with them, so I think he didn't even reallize these
were in there.
Time to go play!

Bruce