 Western/Wild West / 565
Re: box scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 04:36:42 GMT

I have all these boxes in storage at the moment. Gold City Junction is my
favorite of the bunch, I guess because it has civilian buildings. Alas,
there is not much hope for civilian goods.

In lugnet.western, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I just bought a lot of western theme sets (listed below) on e-bay, but they
are coming without boxes.  Does anyone have scans of the backs of the boxes,
or know of a website with these?  I always like checking out the alternate
models.  Thanks.

Here are the sets:
6769 Fort Legoredo
6765 Gold City Junction