 Western/Wild West / 522
  Army strength

In the miniatures rulebook, "Yellow Ribbon", a Cavalry Troop is 16 figures. An Officer, Bugler, guidon bearer, plus 3 nco's (1st Sergeant, Sergeant, and a Corporal), plus 10 troopers. The rules further state: This organization gives a nice little (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Army strength

(...) If I'm understanding this right, five patrols would be a troop. And a troop would be roughly 80 persons. I like the division, but being that Legos are in a mini scale, a troop or two would hardly seem to constitute an Army. I like the actual (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.western)