 Western/Wild West / 522
521  |  523
Subject:
Army strength
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:23:10 GMT

In the miniatures rulebook, "Yellow Ribbon", a Cavalry Troop is 16 figures.  An
Officer, Bugler, guidon bearer, plus 3 nco's (1st Sergeant, Sergeant, and a
Corporal), plus 10 troopers.  The rules further state:  This organization gives
a nice little unit for a patrol in a 1:1 action, a weak cavalry troop at a 1:2
ratio, while at a 1:5 gives a strong post 1876 troop.

For artillery, 2 to 4 figs per gun, one mini being a Sergeant.  If two or more
guns are present as in a battery, a mounted Officer would command.

Any comments?

Hugh