 Western/Wild West / 458
  Tips On Getting More Confederate Soldiers

For those of you interested in amassing more mini-fig Confederate soldiers I thought I'd offer this tip on a great shopping find I found this week. You may have seen the many postings in the last 2 weeks about a store called Tuesday Morning. One of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Tips On Getting More Confederate Soldiers

(...) I forgot to mention that the Max Villano head is perfect for a soldier. Max is one of the few mini-figs with an outright frown on their faces. He has a beard stubble and a scar on the right cheek. The eyes have cool arched eyebrows that are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)