 Western/Wild West / 394
  Confederate LEGO Troops

I know that there has been the occasional posting about creating Confederate soldiers from LEGO. I finally managed to assemble enough of the right pieces to put together a small company of soldiers: 1 General 1 Bugler 1 Sargent 7 Infantry 4 Cannon (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Confederate LEGO Troops

I like the way you did this. Very good! Rick (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Confederate LEGO Troops

(...) would like to get enough of the torsos and caps to have Confederates, but now most of my US troops have been converted into Space guys, so they wouldn't have anyone to fight. (...) I would like to see that. Keep up the good work! -Marc Nelson (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Confederate LEGO Troops

I added some pictures of my Confederate troops that I had taken using the sepia setting on my video camera. Mainly they're the same shots that were in color but these have that authentic, Ken Burnsesque touch. On Brickshelf at: (URL) the first (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)