 Western/Wild West / 406
Re: Confederate LEGO Troops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:20:00 GMT

In lugnet.western, Greg Perry writes:
I know that there has been the occasional posting about creating Confederate
soldiers from LEGO.  I finally managed to assemble enough of the right
pieces to put together a small company of soldiers:

1 General
1 Bugler
1 Sargent
7 Infantry
4 Cannon Crew

The pictures I took of my troops are on BrickShelf at the following page:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3370

Very neat! I love the sequence of shots showing the loading of the cannon. I
would like to get enough of the torsos and caps to have Confederates, but now
most of my US troops have been converted into Space guys, so they wouldn't have
anyone to fight.

Now that I have these soldiers I'm starting to think that the perfect
accessory would be some kind of 19th Century Steam Punk Confederate Battle
Machine to enter in a round of BrikWars.

I would like to see that. Keep up the good work!

-Marc Nelson Jr.