 Western/Wild West / 407
Re: Confederate LEGO Troops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:13:24 GMT

I added some pictures of my Confederate troops that I had taken using the
sepia setting on my video camera.  Mainly they're the same shots that were
in color but these have that authentic, Ken Burnsesque touch.

On Brickshelf at:

Since the first posting I've just about doubled my number of soldiers so now
I'm almost ready to head in to battle against those darn Yankee LEGO troops!

Greg
The Animated Brick Company
http://members.nbci.com/animatedbrik/