 Western/Wild West / 281
Re: Lets Vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:19:45 GMT

Which minifig is Flatfoot Thompson? Leader of the bandits.  There are only
three to choose from.  the poker player, the guy in the red , and the guy
wearing all black.

He's the one in red shirt with the missing teeth. Check out set 6755
Sheriffs Offfice & Lock Out, there is a wanted poster on a 1x2
white tile for Flatfoot Thomsen with his face on it.

Which set names do you prefer, the European or the American?

New Zealand (European)

What was the best set in the line (after Fort Legoredo/Apache)

6761 The Old Goldmine

The Native American sets, Love em? or leave em?

Leave em

BTW, does anyone know the name of the Native American Chief?

Not at the moment

Check out my website for my Wild West creations

Allan

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/