 Western/Wild West / 276
275  |  277
Subject:
Lets Vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:55:15 GMT

All right Wild West enthusiasts, here are a couple of "up for debate"
questions.  It's time to chat, Since this newsgroup is dangerously close to
drying up like the ZNAP N.G.

Which minifig is Flatfoot Thompson? Leader of the bandits.  There are only
three to choose from.  the poker player, the guy in the red , and the guy
wearing all black.

Which set names do you prefer, the European or the American?

What was the best set in the line (after Fort Legoredo/Apache)

The Native American sets, Love em? or leave em?

BTW, does anyone know the name of the Native American Chief?

Jon