 Western/Wild West / 243
Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 04:03:14 GMT

In lugnet.western, Nick Cameron writes:
I'm replying again!!! Boulder clif canyon may be sold out, But not
everywhere!!! Goto http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=17 for
lots of sold out Western sets!!!

Hey Nick...

Not sure if you know this, but market posts aren't extremely welcome in theme
groups. You've posted at least three of these in the past few hours... please
don't. These posts shoulkd be in lugnet.market.

Thanks,
-Shiri