 Western/Wild West / 238
Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 03:18:49 GMT

Note that it is already sold out (I tried buying some at about 4:30 EST
today)...
Wow, are all phone specials so limited?  To me, having weekly specials suggests
that a special price will be offered throughout a week, and then the item will
return to normal price. Will they get more 6748s in later in the week, or were
the ones sold today the last ever produced?  I guess I will survive, I need to
order the McDonalds when my catalogue comes (I'm hoping tomorrow) and it will
probably total $18, and I want to get the 6444 Outback airstrip set from
Zellers for $25.  I was really looking forward ot the spotted ponies though.