 Western/Wild West / 242
Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 03:57:59 GMT

I'm replying again!!! Boulder clif canyon may be sold out, But not
everywhere!!! Goto http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=17 for
lots of sold out Western sets!!!

In lugnet.western, Bradley Dale writes:
This set is on sale at S@H this week.  It is $20 US, whihc is like $30
Canadian.  I think that is a good price, because it has 250 pieces, and a lot
of cool elements I don't have yet- canoe, two spotted horses (cool!), tree
trunk, teepee, black snakes, the baseplate, light grey burps, and 6 Native
American minifigs.  So, unique parts and a lot of them!  Okay, so I want to
know-
1. What does the big Boulder actually do?
2. Any other traps or secrets?
3. Is it a fun set?
Please reply, it is a limited offer!