 Underground / 232
Re: End of the Underground?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:26:40 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Dave Johann writes:
Well, the 2001 catalog has been posted and (no surprise here)-there are no Rock
Raiders or anything even remotely underground-based. It looks like Rock Raiders
goes the way of all the themes before it- space, pirates, town.

Who knows if six months from now we'll find a RRHQ on a shelf collecting dust
and still be able to purchase it? The way K-mart is discounting th HQ, we might
not see them past March 2001.

My only wish is that a suitable replacement for the Rock Raiders had been
attempted rather than the dissolution of the sub theme altogether.

<soapbox>
Sorry, TLG, but movie makers just won't cut it. I don't need more town figs
holding cameras cluttering up my collection. Alpha Team? Don't make me laugh. If
anything, it's Rock Raiders meets Res Q meets Bellville.

Hi,

What are the 2001 themes? What are they like? The brickshelf page isn't working.

--==Sergio==--