 Underground / 212
    Re: Chiefs arm? —Eric Joslin
   (...) No, King Leo has a white beard. It doesn't say he's old. As someone who sees more and more white at my temples every day (and yet is only 26) I would take a certain amount of umbrage with the assertion that a white beard means he's "old". (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: Chiefs arm? —Sergio Guerra
     (...) fairly (...) is (...) Let me rephrase my statement. Leonora looks about the same age as Gail Storm or Femme Fatale from Adventurers. Leonora can't be any older than 30. Also, Leo and the queen could've had a prince instead of Princess and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: Chiefs arm? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I grew out my formerly red beard for a week recently. It isn't even gray anymore - it's white, and I'm *not* 50. But then again, my moustache is still (mostly) red, so King Leo is 50+. Robbing da cradle wit' (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.underground)