 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 177
176  |  178
Subject:
New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 03:14:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Basically, the subject line says it all, but I really mean it!

Years ago, I had started to use our NG here as a sort of blog, and I still like that idea, so I’m going to continue to post here as such.

Also, I think that I am going to feature a section of our layout each week using pics and vids. Sounds like a good Monday feature to me. Look for feature #1 this Monday!

So I’m back here in LUGNET, looking for you Old Skoolers!

JOHN