 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / *88 (-10)
  ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!

Wow, was the ILTCO National Convention ever a BLAST this year! It was great to renew friendships that have been forged over the years and to make new ones, and the camaraderie among LEGO trainheads just keeps getting better. For you (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  Re: Rebuilding the TCLTC site

(...) Ooh, no worries! :-) Looks like Kevin is going to keep Brickshelf going, and we will become paying customers, so the site won't need restoring after all. Brilliant! JOHN (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Rebuilding the TCLTC site

(...) Thanks for the reassurance, John. I'm glad that we won't be losing your creations for good. I can hardly wait to see them IRL at NMRA. :) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Rebuilding the TCLTC site

With the sudden disappearance of Brickshelf (which hosted nearly all of our images), our web site has been temporarily devoided of images. We are working to restore them, so please be patient while we undergo this arduous task! JOHN (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  LaCrosse Train Show Wrap-up (Late!)

Wow- It's been 2 months since our last show, and things have been so crazy that I never did a write up about it:-/ Now, let's see if I can remember back that far! Well, from our standpoint, the show went very smoothly. The layout was our largest to (...) (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Anyone free for dinner on Wed. May 16, 2007?

(...) Oops:-/ Hey, Paul- Been away from LUGNET for a while and missed your post. It would have been nice to meet up, although it wouldn't have worked out on Wednesday for me anyway-- I had a gig already. Next time, though! JOHN (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Anyone free for dinner on Wed. May 16, 2007?

Hi, all.... I'm in Minneapolis for a convention through Wednesday afternoon, but my flight back home leaves at 9:15 pm. Is anyone in the downtown area (I'm staying at the Millenium) who would like to meet up for an early dinner or a drink? You can (...) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.people)

  More buildings for NMRA in Detroit

Hi All, I completed 3 more building facades completed for Detroit. I think I have two more to go and then I am done. A few highlights: Maerske blue (I used quite a few of the 1x6 inverse slopes to get the 1x1 striping effect in the facade), dark (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc) !

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JF5zLD.4DC@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) John: Thanks for posting the picture. The brown building looks so sweet! Tim (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Some Buildings built for NMRA 2007

Hello, I added a new folder to my brickshelf account for the buildings I am working on and planning on bringing to Detroit to show on the TCLTC layout in July. It is here: (URL) far I have 5 buildings done (they are facades only) and, I think, 5 (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact