 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 81
  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Alrighty... While no one was looking I "fixed" it. Apparently, Netscape didn't like some of my variable names, while Internet Explorer just worked. I renamed some variables and now it works with Netscape (5.2+!) I was originally trying to be (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) I wish I could say "excellent" and can allow me to take down the temporary gallery to the train pictures .. but alas, I can't. I will admit, I fired up and old copy of Netscape 4.76 and everything worked. But this is because you look for (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)