 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 21 (-5)
  Re: SCLTC News

(...) Awesome Robert, I will definately make an effort to be there. Is there a cost to get in, and if so how much? I think Lugola should definately try to organize to support you guys as much as possible. Any ideas? (How about Bryce making a mech (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: BricksWest

I just got back from the Lego at Disney (they said that they should have the new Star Wars Lego on Monday) and they have Watto's Junk Yard for $25.00 and Mos Espa Podrace for $30.00. B. ----- Original Message ----- From: hs_sounddj (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Brickswest

I would imagine that there would be some sort of discounted price for |exhibitors and I agree with Paul on the chaperone issue, it has to be put in |there so that parents won't drop off their kids and leave. I have a season |pass and I am a little (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  October meeting update (minor)

Hi- I included a gate code in the driving directions to our home in Irvine. That code is out of date. If you would like the correct one, please request it via email and I will send it (I'm posting this message to LUGNET so my homeowners association (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Saturday Meeting Info

(...) <snipped> (...) Speaking of, any word of others joining up, esp. LUGOLA's? Adrian Egli (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact