 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 191
Re: Pictures!... SCLTC at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Thomas Michon wrote:
   SCLTC is up and running at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum in Balboa Park!
Fifteen members set up shop on Sunday, November 9 and manned our opening day on Tuesday, November 11.

Pictures are online at the SCLTC website.

Here are some samples from the gallery:
(all links point to the gallery, not individual pictures)
(if the FTX gets in your way, go to www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/events.asp)

If you are in the area, come on down and check us out! We will be in the museum until January 31, 2004. The museum is open every day except Mondays and a few holidays.

Check our website during the show for more pictures and information, and possibly some new features like a webcam or panorama shot!

Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC

Looks cool. As a frequent visitor of the Model Railroad Museum when I was younger, I’m glad to see that they’re leting us LEGO enthustist in to display. I’ll be home in SD next month, maybe I’ll take my brother with me to see your layout. Look forward to having a look in person.

-Orion