 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 151 (-10)
  Re: Newspaper Article

Thanks for sharing. I really to see people om in the media telling about lego. Someone here still wants me to make an exhibition. Sonnich (URL) Powell <rpowell@soundvet.com> wrote in message news:HCBIp4.5q@lugnet.com... (...) an (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newspaper Article

(...) Did! Thanks for the post. All publicity is good publicity, I guess, but this is especially good... My only regret is that I didn't get to actually see your "Lego room"... (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Newspaper Article

Hi Robert, Good work! Lovely article. Love the caption "Train car made of Legos". Duh! Jeroen (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Newspaper Article

Hello All, While attending BricksWest this year the local paper came around and did an interview with me. A few days later they sent a photographer to my house to take what is probably the goofiest picture of my life. Take a look: After Mod: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Gonna be in Cali for 3 years!

Well, I'll be living in San Diego for 3 years, well, Mirimar Air Station... So, I'm looking into signing for a membership, but i gotta know where you all are meeting 1st! USMC LCPL Baakko call me Josh (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: Return of the Swallows, Mission San Juan Capistrano, CA

The Mayor of San Juan Capistrano (Hon. John S. Gelff) along with Gerald J. Miller (Administrator of the San Juan Capistrano Mission) stop for a moment to admire a diaorama of the San Juan Mission crafterd entirely in LEGOs by members of the Southern (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Return of the Swallows, Mission San Juan Capistrano, CA

Some of the SCLTC club members will be bringing a slightly enlarged "Pirates attacking the Mission" layout for this year's Return of the Swallows Cellebration at Mission San Juan Capistrano (expected size is 70" x 120"). The Pirate theme was (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  In SoCal for a few days and looking for places to crash and people to meet and creations to photograph

Hey SoCal, I'm having a total blast here at BricksWest meeting people and photographing creations. Some of the stuff here is just mindblowing. After BricksWest I'm actually going to be hanging around in SoCal for a few days, and then I fly out LAX (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

(...) Ed- The In-N-Out Burger has been all 8 SCLTC layouts so far. Here are a few more pictures that are on www.scltc.org. We have taken some nice high res shots, but haven't posted them yet for some reasons. (URL) the interior of the restaurant is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact