 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 15
  Saturday Meeting Info

SCLTC Members and All Interested LEGO Train Builders- We are looking forward to hosting the October 13 Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) meeting at our home in Irvine, CA. As always, all SCLTC members and all LEGO fans (and employees) are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Saturday Meeting Info

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Ted Michon writes: My daughter and I will be attending. I'm bringing a new passenger train, warehouse, and (hopefully) a factory I just finished. Robert Powell (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Saturday Meeting Info

(...) <snipped> (...) Speaking of, any word of others joining up, esp. LUGOLA's? Adrian Egli (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)