 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 107
    Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show —James Trobaugh
    Wow, looks great! Very nice job. How tall is the layout on the back side? Did you have any steps or anything so that visitors (mainly short ones) could see the detail on the top? It looks like that would be a real nightmare to transport and set up. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show —Robert Powell
     (...) The back side is approximately 5' high. We discussed steps and cutting the legs down but we concluded both would be a lot of work and decided to let the parents put their kids on their shoulders for now. It's definiently an issue we will be (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show —Ted Michon
   It is very tall from behind. Initially that side was going up against a wall, so it wasn't going to matter as much. Transporting SCLTC layouts is getting easier. We have built crates that hold fully populated 30 inch wide tables. The crates have (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)