 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 104
    Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Very nice. Looks like a very impressive layout. Lots of great details. However you might want to consider rearranging some of the graphics along the top of your gallery pages so that the images fit onto an 800x600 (that's the current design (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show —Thomas Michon
   (...) Like my shark? =) There's plenty more details which didn't make it onto the site, so I hope I can get more images up! (...) I find a mousewheel quite useful in such situations! I've been to some galleries where the prev/next options are on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show —Frank Filz
   (...) A lot of people use laptops, where 1024x768 is most common, and that still required scrolling. Most of the time, I didn't bother since I could see enough of the image. Older folks also usually run at lower resolutions so they can read text (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)