 Trains / Train Organizations / 73
72  |  74
Subject:
more known groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 02:44:14 GMT

On Tue, 4 May 1999 13:05:29 GMT, in lugnet.trains.org you wrote:

I know of the following "organizations" (and I use the term loosely,
formality varies) devoted to trains

PNLTC (the first) - Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club
NGLTC - North Georgia Lego Train club
GMLTC - (the most disorganized, and proud of it) Greater Midwest Lego
Train Club

BAYLUG has a SIG for trains

Any others?

...Well, we are in the process of forming a LTC in Northern Virginia (Washington
DC area)... LTCNOVA (or NOVALTC I still think u guys got it backwards :-)

...We are in the process of setting up our webpage (tentatively at
www.wildlink.com/novaltc/) and have an astounding 2 members (with 2 more
interested in joining!) Haven't had a meeting yet and are more disorganized than
the LTCGM (oh wait... GMLTC :-) and darn proud of it for a club that has an
astounding history of 3 days now!
--
just a thought
snafu
| http://www.io.com/~snafu/   |---------------------/

<remove the SpamShieldRemoveToReply part in my email to reply   >
<use of my email for unsolicited comercial is strictly forbidden>