 Trains / Train Organizations / 729 (-5)
  Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes

(...) I think the competitions at the shows are a separate issue from the value of the organization itself. The value I see from the NMRA is exposure to the model railroading hobby as a whole, and the potential growth of our segment of the hobby, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes

(...) I'm in the "we don't need the NMRA" Camp too. I'm a member of 2 independent clubs (The Platelayers, and The Gangers) which are members of BRMNA, but BRMNA is far looser a group than NMRA. (as is the UK overgroup, HMRS). Having been to enough (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes

(...) yours will not work for anyone else or even for you after your session/context expires. Deja is making it really hard to give references to particular posts, not like it used to be in the old days before they realised they had to make money. I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes

(...) One thing I'm curious about is how many of those who feel we don't need to be part of the NMRA have been involved in model railroading outside of LEGO Trains? As a model railroader, and someone who truly hopes that the hobby will continue (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes

(...) There's a reply now, your URL didn't work, the URL I got from the search is: (URL) like you're off to a favorable start. (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact