 Trains / Train Organizations / 704 (-5)
  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:G18oAE.Drq@lugnet.com... snip (...) carpet, (...) belong (...) Actually, I am close to being fully reimbursed. Therefore, I would say that the Club also owns the tables. Is it time for more :) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Idea for Rail Ties

(...) Kind of pretty. I see a few minor problems, though: - the underlayment of black doesn't go out far enough - track ties are never brown. (LGB got it wrong) They start out black and fade to a weathered grey over the years as the creosote leaches (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  New Idea for Rail Ties

Check this out: (URL) have come up with an idea to heighten the realism of the LEGO 9 volt track. First, I laid down a 10 wide row of black plates. Then I laid down the track. I next filled in the gaps in the track with dark gray 2x4 plates on the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

  Re: First Thomas? (wasRe: Has anyone tried building...

(...) The GMLTC Thomas in question was my design that I built sometime in '96, years before I knew about AFOLs or the guys in the GMLTC for that matter. My son was 7 and absolutely ga-ga over Thomas, and when the Blue Fury came out with its blue (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact