 Trains / Train Organizations / 358
Re: I think they're getting the message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 19:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James J. Trobaugh writes:
organizers that "once you have a LEGO layout at your show, you won't
want to do a show with out them". I thought that was really cool, it

While that's good for us no matter what it means, I suspect that
they like the way it occupies the kids freeing the adults
to check out the "real stuff".  Of course the reality is that
we had more adults than childeren check out our display :)

The best way to look at this whole train show is think of it in reverse.
What if it was a LEGO train show and we decided to invite some O gauge
club to display.  Interesting?  Yes.  Take over the show?  No.

KL