 Trains / Train Organizations / 2679 (-10)
  Reserve your BrickFest commemorative container on-line, NOW!

At BrickFest this year, attendants will have the opportunity to purchase 2 different containers, a BrickFest 2004 commemorative container & a ITLCO container. To help us with our planning process, please sign into your BrickFest account: (URL) click (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  NGLTC club house open house event pictures

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) held it’s first of three open houses at it’s Discover Mills Club house on June 26th. It was a very busy day at the mall thus making for a good crowd at the open house. Here are a few pictures from the event: (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  RichLUG and HardLUG to Display at GATS - July 17 & 18

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG) and Hampton Roads Lego Users Group (HardLUG) will present a join display at the GATS show in Richmond, Virginia, on July 17 and 18. The Showplace exhibition center, located at 3000 Mechanicsville Turnpike) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Last Call for Sessions at BrickFest 2004...

Last Call for Sessions at BrickFest 2004... The submittal deadline for sessions is this Friday, July 2, 2004. There are still some good time slots available, so if you’re planning on presenting a session you should sign up ASAP at: (URL) Also (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...

BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes... A friendly reminder... The submittal deadline for BrickFest sessions is coming Friday, July 2, 2004. The best time slots are filling quickly, so if you’re planning on presenting a session you should sign up soon at: (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) Okay, so we got a little impatient and ordered the parts to make a fair number of containers for our LTC. So count me and my group in - for now you can call us SHLTC ("Spider High" LTC), for a school nick-name where most members attend. (We (...) (12 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) I also have the Stickers for TCLTC Jeff VW (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train Table Design

(...) While we don't have spec's let me give you a brief description. This with a little handy work should help you out. These are really simple to make unless you have some sort of aversion to a saw, drill, or tape measure. First the tops are (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) I'll respond to everyone's post in the next day or so... I've got a vendor in at work installing new hardware/software/training users & we've been putting in 12+ hour/day. I've gotten one e-mail from a group saying they want to participate, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) Michael, are you getting people emailing you info? There seem to be a lot of people posting instead! Seems sort of confusing for you if half the people post and half email... Will you provide an updated spread after you think you've got all (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact