 Trains / Train Organizations / 2625
Re: Containers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 04:52:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Just thought I’d share these shots: (each thumb links to the referenced pic at Brickshelf)

BFDC’03 TCLTC
   SPLTC MSLTC
   FGLTC Indylug
   rtlT LUCNY
   WAMALTC GFLTC

NALUG NGLTC
   BayLTC NELUG
   GMLTC NCLTC
   SCLTC GtwLUG
   LCLTC VLC

That’s 19 different clubs represented (would have been 21 (1) but I left the M>LTC container home by mistake, AND I left my own home club(2) container out, so filled in with a BrickFest DC 2003 commemorative container.)

Ain’t it great how many clubs there are represented?

1 - I’m going to have to build another doublestack I guess, my current only holds 20 containers

2 - MichLUG/LTC our site

Larry,

Your missing the PNLTC container too...

Here is an image of the GFLTC set of 22 plus the BrickFest and an extra LUCNY at the H & R Train show.

Robin Werner
GFLTC.org

Hey, what’s the matter with you guys?? NO ILTCO Containers??? You gotta make those yourself.

Here are all the containers that LUCNY has so far:

LUCNY is always ready and willing to swap containers. We are missing the following right now:

VLC, NELUG, SCLTC (thought I had one of these),
CPLTC, COLTC, HardLug,
NILTC, NovaLug, M>LTC,
and MichianaLug

By my count, that would make a total of 28 different club containers!!

Also, if anyone out there needs replacement stickers for their LUCNY containers let me know. The batch distributed at BF 2003 was pretty lousy so new ones will be made up to replace them.

Kevin Salm
LUCNY
www.lucny.org